– Chocolate Brown Award Winning Chocolates (16)
– Kapiti Pakari aged cheddar
– Alexandra’s supreme famous five premium nut mix
– Telegraph Hill marinated figs
– Provisions apricot and manuka shortbread
– Provisions quince paste
– Arnott’s water crackers
– 1 bottle of your choice (*the cost of this is in addition to the price shown above).
With artisan products from Northland to Otago, take a gastronomic tour of New Zealand with this box of award winning treats.
The gold box of 20 handmade chocolates is crafted by Bennetts of Mangawhai and includes a mouth watering mixture of classics such as pralines and truffles as well as some distinctly Kiwi flavours.
A champion cheese, the Kapiti Pakari Aged Cheddar is a firm, dry body cheddar with a sharp tangy flavour. The marinated figs from Telegraph Hill are an excellent accompaniment to this cheese as is the quince paste from Provisions. Provisions also provide the shortbread, which is handmade in small batches and is as good as it gets.
Batch roasted and sprinkled with flaky sea salt, Alexandra’s Supreme Famous Five Premium Nut Mix rounds off the selection. And, last but not least are the Arnott’s Water Crackers, essential in bringing everything together.