– Ludbrook House panforte
– Telegraph Hill date, olive and orange relish
– Alexandra’s spiced almonds
– Chocolate Brown Truffle Selection
– Kapiti Pakari aged cheddar
– Arnotts water crackers
– 1 bottle of your choice (*the cost of this is in addition to the price shown above).
The panforte from Ludbrook House adapts a traditional Italian recipe to a New Zealand style. Dried fruit and nuts are bound together with manuka honey and spices to create a treat to take your time over.
A great alternative to fruit pates, the Date, Olive and Orange relish from Telegraph Hill has a rich, tangy flavour and is an ideal companion to the mature cheddar from Kapiti.
Alexandra’s Spiced Almonds are excitingly different. Oven roasted and then flavoured with fresh cinnamon and cloves they leave the taste buds tingling!
The Spice Truffles redefine chocolate. Spices such as ginger, chilli, and cinnamon are blended with the best Belgian chocolate for a taste sensation.